LED Solar Powered Light Beacon with USB Charger
Our LED solar powered light that can be installed in any remote location that requires lighting. Endless location uses such as lighthouses, pathways, remote buildings (wharfs and dock, sheds or cabins, homes in remote locations, disaster relief, etc). Portable too, so take it with you camping or hiking. A WoodworkersWorkshop® exclusive design. Our LED solar powered light is a multi function unit and has many features.
96 in stock
- 96 LED lights for long life.
- Auto on//off from dusk to dawn, or when low light conditions exist).
- Solar powered and/or AC powered. When both are engaged, it switches automatically so that solar battery is used when available.
- The opaque light housing incorporates a ribbed design for added strength. The white plastic base can stand on its own on a flat surface or you can secure the base to a structure with additional 3 screws.
- Solar panel is protected behind glass and encased in a stainless steel frame with stainless steel bracket, allowing you to set the angle however you need. 1 or 2 screws are all you need to mount the bracket.
- Solar panel cord is 5 meters long.
- Water proof (but cannot be submerged).
- USB charging capability, port is built into the base. With the simple flip of a switch you can charge your device.
- 3 levels of brightness.
- Colours include, white, blue, green, red.
- Light functions include, single beam rotating light, double beam rotating light, blinking, sparkle, breath and steady on.
- 3 speeds.
- Remote control that runs on 2 AAA batteries, distance 10 meters or more depending on battery strength and obstructions.
- Visible from over 1.5-2 km or more depending on conditions.
Height: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
Width: 5.5 inches (14 cm)
Depth: 5.5 inches (14 cm)