All you need are sharp scissors. Tip: Use a flame (lighter or match) to sear the cut ends to prevent unraveling. If you have custom requirements, please contact us and we are more than willing to work with you.
Some information about this harness kit:
- 1 inch polypro nylon strap: Widely used in consumer products like back packs.
- Dual side release buckle and adjustment buckle:
- The buckles are made of Polyoxymethylene (POM), which is also known as acetal, polyacetal, or polyformaldehyde, It is an thermoplastic engineered to be used in parts that require high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability (will not expand/contract) in temperature changes.
- You can find similar products on widely sold items like back packs, belts, etc.
- The breaking strength for the Dual Side Release Buckle is 132 lbs (60 kgs). The breaking strength of the Adjustment Buckler is 88 lbs (40 kg). The breaking strength depends on individual applications. We feel these are more than strong enough for high chair or rocker type applications. The strength figures are provided as a reference only, they are not offered as a guarantee to performance. It should be tested for each individual specific application and is dependent largely on the proper looping of the web through the plastic parts.