What you see here is the before and after of a job we completed in less than 2 days this week. Click on any image to view full size.
After completing the siding, next up was to replace the front doors of the church. We didn’t get too many pics of the process since it was all hands on deck. The old doors were in rough shape. Russell said they were 50- 60 years old. The bottoms of both doors had seen better days.
On Wednesday morning, May 24th, we started the task of replacing the siding on the south side of Kings United church. It was put on 30 years ago and in the last few years it sustained damage from high winds. The other 3 sides of the church are still holding strong. Also we will be working on the steeple on the south side which is also severely damaged.
Starting at the back putting on the first course of siding we ran into a section under the first window that was totally rotten. Practically nothing left.
Bring us your sick, your injured, heck, even your dead… and we’ll do what we can to bring some life back into that woodworking project you love so much. Continue reading Wheelbarrow revival